Latest Music :

SUKA SILA KLIK LIKE

Home » » Pullman’s Penang Hawker Delights

Pullman’s Penang Hawker Delights

2 Mei 2011 | 0 ulasan


I don’t always eat, but when I do, I’d stuff myself silly. Personally, I think Sarawakian food is second to none, but if I have to pick food from a different state, Penang comes at a close second. The problem is, I cannot afford to fly over to Penang every weekend to satisfy my cravings.

Thankfully, there is a solution. For the month of April, Pullman Kuching is offering you a chance to indulge in authentic Penang cuisine.selanjutnya sila klik
Share this article :

Media Social Chatbox



 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. RC:Macam-Macam Ada..... - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger